In this role you will be a key contributor to our team. You will do this through implementation of software that achieves the goals of the architecture and software standards within your product area.
- Implement designs following coding standards and industry best practices; maintain and support mission-critical applications as necessary.
- Ensure business and requirements artifacts are created that effectively model the customer’s requirements. Use tooling and best practices to create design models from requirements.
- Participate in and lead requirement, design, and code reviews
- Work closely with other teams (e.g., QA, configuration management, end users) to release high-quality software. Create testable requirements and write and execute unit and automated tests.
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve the process and product quality in pursuit of excellence
- Complete project documentation as required, including logging status, risk, progress, and effort on assigned work
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years relevant software development experience creating business applications with relational database systems
- 5+ years Java technologies experience
- 1+ years experience in software architecture
- 5+ years programmatic interaction with relational database systems
- Strong communication skills and experience building technical designs and documentation
- 2+ years Agile experience
- 1+ year cloud and devops experience
Experience with the following tools (Required):
- Java SE AND EE (6 years)
- Spring and Spring Boot framework (3 years)
- Web Services (4 years)
- REST services (24years)
- SQL (6 years)
- JBOSS OR Tomcat (3 years)
- Agile development (4 years)
- Architecture and OOAD Design patterns
- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS)